Home Cat Stool Test - Worms & GiardiaClueJay
*Available for USA customers only.
Level 2: Screens for Giardia and Worms. USE FOR ABNORMAL STOOLS OR YOUR CAT’S YEARLY FECAL TEST. Tests for initial or occasional changes in stool appearance and for stool accidents. Giardia is a common cause of diarrhea. Stool (Fecal) Testing Is Crucial For Your Pet’s Health.
Price Includes Lab Fee & Shipping
Test meets or exceeds vet, boarding, kennel, daycare, & grooming fecal test requirements.
Parasites of dogs and cats can cause major health issues for your pet (and your family) if left undetected and untreated – including diarrhea or vomiting.
Mid-level stool health check provides advanced detection of harmful Giardia, roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, whipworms, and coccidia. Helps protect your cat and human family.
Yearly stool (fecal) checks are needed for cats and kittens to screen for harmful parasites. Early detection can prevent sickness in dogs, cats, and people.
3 Easy Steps To Test
1) Enter 6 digit code from test kit at ClueJay.com to activate test once you receive your kit.
2) Follow simple instructions in test kit to collect a fresh stool sample from your pet.
3) Use prepaid return box to mail sample and get online test results within days.
You are alerted by email as soon as any tests are complete (timing depends on test type).
ClueJay offers a 24/7 online results dashboard that you can reach from any device. Your dashboard organizes your pet’s vet accepted test results.
You can choose to share your pet’s report (email or print) with your local or virtual vet for pet-specific advice.
- USPS First-Class (1-5 business days) FREE (standard shipping)
- USPS Priority (1-3 business days) $7.50 (optional)
- USPS Priority Express (1-2 business days) $31.00 (optional)