Home Cat Stool Test - Worms, Giardia & MicrobesClueJay
*Available for USA customers only.
Level 3: Screens for Microbes, Giardia and Worms. USE FOR ABNORMAL STOOLS AND RAW FED CATS. Comprehensive testing for frequent or ongoing problems such as diarrhea, bloody stools, vomiting, changes in appetite, weight loss, scooting, stool accidents, or low energy. Stool (Fecal) Testing Is Crucial For Your Pet’s Health.
Price Includes Lab Fee & Shipping
Test meets or exceeds vet, boarding, kennel, daycare, & grooming fecal test requirements.
Parasites of dogs and cats can cause major health issues for your pet (and your family) if left undetected and untreated – including diarrhea or vomiting.
Top-level stool health check provides premium detection of harmful parasites like Salmonella, Campylobacter, Enteric coronavirus, Parvovirus, Cryptosporidium, Toxoplasma, Tritrichomonas, Giardia, roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, whipworms, and coccidia. Helps protect your cat and human family.
Yearly stool (fecal) checks are needed for cats and kittens to screen for harmful parasites. Early detection can prevent sickness in dogs, cats, and people.
3 Easy Steps To Test
1) Enter 6 digit code from test kit at ClueJay.com to activate test once you receive your kit.
2) Follow simple instructions in test kit to collect a fresh stool sample from your pet.
3) Use prepaid return box to mail sample and get online test results within days.
You are alerted by email as soon as any tests are complete (timing depends on test type).
ClueJay offers a 24/7 online results dashboard that you can reach from any device. Your dashboard organizes your pet’s vet accepted test results.
You can choose to share your pet’s report (email or print) with your local or virtual vet for pet-specific advice.
- USPS First-Class (1-5 business days) FREE (standard shipping)
- USPS Priority (1-3 business days) $7.50 (optional)
- USPS Priority Express (1-2 business days) $31.00 (optional)